Since joining DZA in 2005, Tristi Cohelan has worked exclusively assisting healthcare organizations with reimbursement and consulting needs.
She is an experienced Medicare/Medicaid cost report preparer. Tristi strives to minimize surprises for DZA’s clients by anticipating changes with Medicare/Medicaid regulations. These changes can have a significant financial impact on clients, emphasizing the importance of working with Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting specialists.
Tristi attends national reimbursement related seminars along with other relevant continuing professional education courses. This arms her with the most up-to-date information and regulations that affect DZA clients. She also shares her knowledge by regularly presenting at DZA’s annual CAH Seminar.
Tristi’s free time is spent with her husband, children, and family dog relaxing at local lakes in the summer or hitting the slopes in the winter.
B.A.B. degrees, Professional Accounting and Management Information Systems, Eastern Washington University
Areas of Professional Service
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Medicare Disproportionate Share (DSH)
- Medicare Wage Index
- Medicare S-10 Uncompensated Care
- Medicare Appeals and Reopenings
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Rural Health Clinics
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member