Community health centers (CHCs) help increase access to crucial primary care by reducing barriers such as cost, lack of insurance, distance, and language for their patients. In doing so, health centers — also called Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) – provide substantial benefits to the country and its healthcare system.
DZA is committed to the community health center industry.
Our team of specialists understands the challenges you face. For decades, DZA has helped CHCs understand complex federal grant compliance requirements, provided audited financial statements, prepared timely and accurate cost reports, optimized reimbursement, conducted feasibility studies for potential financing, and more.
DZA currently works with nearly 30 community health centers in 10 states. Our team members are active participants in industry organizations like the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Northwest Regional Primary Care Association, and the Community Health Association of Mountain and Plains States.
DZA’s CHC specialists are ready to help you and your organization navigate the ever-changing world of healthcare. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
How DZA is Different
Working with DZA provides you with:
- Depth of community health center industry expertise
- Community health center specialists
- Timely service
- Consistent client service teams
- Accountants and advisors willing to help you through your toughest challenges along with basic compliance regulations
Need audit, reimbursement, or other assistance? The DZA team is ready and willing to help you every step of the way.
Services for Community Health Centers
- Audit, Review, and Compilation
- Client Advisory & Accounting Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Clinic Reimbursement Analysis
- General Business Consulting
- IRS Form 990 Tax Return Preparation
- Preparation/Review of IRS Form 1023 Applications
- Single Audits in Accordance with OMB Uniform Guidance