Rikki Patch, CPA
Rikki Patch joined DZA in 2004, bringing with her four years of experience in both public and private accounting. Her public accounting experience included preparing individual and corporate tax returns, filing quarterly and annual payroll taxes, processing W-2’s and annual reconciliations, bookkeeping, and preparing compilations.
At DZA, Rikki specializes in working with not-for-profit organizations. She enjoys helping not-for-profits tell their story while complying with federal regulations. This is an important role because it justifies a not-for-profit’s tax-exempt status.
Rikki is DZA’s IRS Form 990 specialist, filing more than 100 federal and state returns per year.
Outside of the office, she likes sewing, crafting, hiking, and chauffeuring her kids to their activities. Rikki also serves as the treasurer for her child’s soccer team and a Booster Club volunteer.
B.S., Business and Information Technology with an emphasis in Accounting, Montana Tech
Master of Accountancy, University of Montana
Areas of Professional Service
- IRS Form 990 and 990T Tax Return Preparation and Related State Returns
- Preparation/Review of IRS Form 1023/1024
- Hospital 501r Compliance
- Hospital Community Benefit Reporting
- Year-End Close for Not-for-Profits
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, member