Megan Stantus, CPA
Megan Stantus joined DZA in 2013. She works exclusively with healthcare and other public sector organizations. Using her knowledge of the Uniform Guidance rules, Megan helps clients understand the compliance requirements for federal grants from different funding sources. This is key to continuing receipt of federal funding.
Megan also serves as a part-time CFO for a start-up food distribution technology company.
Megan enjoys spending her free time traveling, tending to her chickens, and foraging for edible mushrooms.
B.A., Business Administration, Professional Accounting, Eastern Washington University – Magna Cum Laude
Areas of Professional Service
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- Single Audits in Accordance with OMB Uniform Guidance (Circular A-133)
- Audits in Accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book Standards
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- General Business Consulting
- IRS Form 990 and 990T Tax Return Preparation and Related State Returns
- Community Health Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member