Joe Lodge, CPA
Joe Lodge joined DZA in 2008 after graduating from Brigham Young University. Joe is very familiar with the accounting standards required for critical access hospitals and has vast experience researching the standards to find solutions for unique client transactions.
He also reviews all accounting standards updates, presents significant changes to clients, and helps them with implementation. Accounting standards can be challenging and Joe enjoys being able to make the process easier for clients.
Outside of the office, Joe enjoys indoor and sand volleyball, golf, disc golf, and swimming. He has two sons, two daughters, and a cockapoo.
B.S., Accounting, Brigham Young University
M.S., Accounting, Brigham Young University
Areas of Professional Service
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Feasibility Studies
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Idaho Chapter, board member
Personal and Community Activities
- MS Walk Spokane