Jeannette Ring, CPA
Jeannette Ring is one of DZA’s first employees, joining the firm in 2003 after graduating from Central Washington University. She works exclusively with healthcare organizations, specializing in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and competently navigates reimbursement issues with our clients to ensure they receive every dollar they are eligible for.
Jeannette is our expert in Ground Emergency Medical Transport (GEMT) cost reporting, our hospital state reporting (Washington department of health reports, California OSHPD reports, Colorado Price Transparency reports, to name a few), but she spends most of her time working with critical access hospitals on their reimbursement needs.
In her free time Jeannette enjoys traveling, spending time at Deer Lake, and attending her kids’ sporting events.
B.S., Accounting, Central Washington University
Areas of Professional Service
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Home Health Care
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Washington Society of CPAs, member
- Regular attendance at the annual Health Financial Systems (HFS) Conference