Isaac Nokes joined DZA in January 2020 after graduating from Eastern Washington University. Isaac is currently pursuing his CPA license.
Isaac’s community involvement includes Spokane Valley Partners Food Bank and Spokane Riverkeeper. He enjoys backpacking, running, mountain biking, fishing, and reading.
B.A., Business Administration, with majors in Professional Accounting and Finance and minors in Economics and Management Information Systems, Eastern Washington University
Areas of Professional Service
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- General Business Consulting
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Single Audits
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Employee Benefit Plans