Catherine Bauman joined DZA in January 2019 after graduating from Eastern Washington University. While earning her degree, Catherine worked for three years as an accountant at the Davenport Hotel Collection.
In her spare time, Catherine enjoys spending time with family and friends, being on the water, and playing sports.
B.S.B., Professional Accounting, Eastern Washington University
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in Accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book Standards
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Critical Access Hospitals