Bryce Schimke joined DZA in 2020 after graduating from Eastern Washington University.
Bryce’s community involvement includes the Spokane Valley Partners and Spokane RiverKeepers. He enjoys playing golf, fantasy football and spending time with his dog, Indie.
B.S. degrees in Accounting and Finance, Eastern Washington University
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book standards
- Client Advisory & Accounting Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- General Business Consulting
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Community Health Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals