Brennan Pendleton, CPA
Brennan Pendleton helps critical access hospital clients maximize reimbursement through Medicare, Medicaid, and Disproportionate Share reporting. With today’s challenging health care environment, it is important for hospitals to earn every dollar they can.
He joined DZA in 2012 after graduating from Washington State University.
When he’s not in the office, Brennan loves working in his yard and taking care of his chickens.
B.S., Business Administration, Washington State University
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book standards
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Disproportionate Share Reporting
- Critical Access Hospitals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member