Amber Vindasius joined DZA in January 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she was a volunteer for one year in the accounting office of Habitat for Humanity of North Idaho.
Outside of the office, Amber enjoys hiking, camping, paddle boarding, fishing, concerts, and spending time with family and friends.
B.S., Managerial Accounting, Lewis and Clark State College
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in Accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book Standards
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Home Health Care