Adonys Perez joined DZA in 2022 bringing with him five years of accounting experience in private industry.
Adonys advises clients on internal controls, recommending changes to maintain proper segregation of duties. This also ensures controls are properly designed to prevent and/or detect fraud or unintentional misstatements.
He also helps clients clean up their amortization schedules and gives advice on how to maintain schedules to properly reflect accounts to AICPA and/or Yellow Book standards and avoid user errors.
For several years, Adonys played violin in a Mariachi band.
- B.S., Accounting, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Master of Science, Accounting, UNLV Lee Business School
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in Accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book Standards
- Financial Statements: Audit, Review, Compilation
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Community Health Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals
Personal and Community Activities
- Spokane Riverkeeper