Anthony Lee joined DZA in 2023. He has eight years of public accounting experience and four years of experience working for the State of Mississippi – Division of Medicaid.
At DZA, Anthony’s focus is working with not-for-profit organizations.
Anthony enjoys outdoor activities and is a sports fan, particularly Duke basketball.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Jackson State University
Areas of Professional Service
- Audits in Accordance with AICPA and/or Yellow Book Standards
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services
- IRS Form 990 and 990T Tax Return Preparation and Related State Returns
- Single Audits in Accordance with OMB Uniform Guidance (Circular A-133)